Please view our FAQs below and if you have any questions please get in touch.


How far in advance can I make a reservation?

You can start making a reservation from 6 months within the car return date. For example, you can make a reservation that ends on June 15 from January 15 of the same year.

How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?

After you make your reservation, you should automatically receive a confirmation email.

I made a reservation, but I have not received any emails. What should I do?
We automatically send a confirmation email after you complete your reservation.

If you do not receive any emails, there was a problem with mail delivery (incorrect e-mail address or sent to the spam folder, especially for Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.). If you don’t receive your confirmation mail, please be sure to contact us via Inquiry form or email.

Can I designate a car model?

You can only designate the car class, not the model.

How should I select a car size?

Please count 1.5 seats for a child due to a space of a child seat. Also, please consider the luggage space. All your luggage may not fit if your group will fill all the seats in the car.

Is it possible to make reservations directly with the rental car outlet?

Yes, feel free to reach out to us via email, phone or whatsapp and we will assist you through the booking.

I haven't decided my flight yet

Please go ahead and make a reservation and leave the column for flight number blank, then inform us of your flight number as soon as you decide your flight.

Can I rent an ETC card and ETC card reader to use for the ETC system?

The ETC card reader device is already installed in all our rental cars, however we currently do not provide any ETC card for rent, but you can bring your own shall you posses one.

Driver’s License

What kind of driver's license do I need to drive in Japan?

You need to have a valid international driving permit under Geneva Convention 1949 or Japanese license to drive in Japan. The type of valid international driver’s license and necessary documents may vary according to your nationality. 

Can I use my country's license to drive in Japan?

No, your home country driver’s license cannot be used to drive in Japan. To drive in Japan, you must bring a valid international driving permit in accordance with the 1949 Geneva Convention as well as your domestic driver’s license.

(ONLY drivers from Taiwan, Germany, Switzerland, France, Slovenia, Monaco, Belgium, Estonia must bring an authorized translation document in Japanese and the domestic driver’s license.)

What documents are required to rent a car in Japan if I am from Taiwan, Germany, Switzerland, France, Slovenia, Monaco, Belgium, or Estonia?

You will need to present the following documents: your domestic driving license and an authorized Japanese translation of your national license by your country’s embassy/consulate in Japan or Japan Automobile Federation (http://www.jaf.or.jp/e/translation/valid.htm).

Can I make a reservation even if I don't have an international driving permit yet?

Yes, you can make a reservation. Please make sure to obtain an international driving permit after booking is completed and bring it to Japan when you pick up the car. If you don’t have an international driving permit, rental will be refused on arrival, the reservation will be canceled, and you may be charged a cancellation fee.
For German, Swiss, French, Slovenian, Monaco, Taiwanese, and Belgian drivers please be sure to present a Japanese translation of your driver’s license when you pick up the car.

What if I forget my international driving permit?

You are legally not allowed to drive in Japan without a valid international driver’s license or Japanese license. Rental will be refused on arrival.

International Driving Permit

To drive a car in Japan, a valid license as described below is required.
If you do not have valid license to use in Japan, car rental will be refused upon arrival.


Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Korea (Republic of), U.S.A., Canada, Macao, Malaysia, U.K., France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Spain, Czech Republic, Portugal (inc. Madeira & Azores), South Africa, Norway, Luxembourg, Belgium, India, Ireland, Bangladesh, Austria, Jamaica, etc.

List of the contracting states of the Convention at Geneva 1949

International Driving Permit (under the Convention on International Road Traffic of 19 September 1949)

Important Notes

* Only International Driving Permits issued by a contracted signing Nationality which participated in the 1949 Geneva Convention are valid to drive in Japan. An International Driving Permit from other conventions or treaties is invalid.

* The International Driving Permit is valid for 1 year from the date of issue, and you are allowed to drive with it for 1 year from the date of your entry into Japan.

* Residents of Japan (mid- to long-term foreigners, etc): if you reenter Japan within 3 months of leaving the Nationality, you cannot drive with your International Driving Permit even if it is a new one you receive during your time outside Japan.

Japanese translation of driving license:

Taiwan, Germany, Switzerland, France, Slovenia, Monaco, Belgium, Estonia

* You must carry the Japanese translation prepared by a Cabinet Order-specified authority along with your original license. The authorities specified by a Cabinet Order are as follows:

  1. The license-issuing authority, or the embassy or consulate of the issuing Nationality.
  2. The Japan Automobile Federation (JAF).
  3. The Japan-Taiwan Relations Association or the Japan Automobile Federation (for Taiwanese license holders).

* You are allowed to drive with a valid translation of your foreign license for a maximum of 1 year from the date you enter Japan.

* Residents of Japan (mid- to long-term foreigners, etc): if you reenter Japan within 3 months of leaving the Nationality, you cannot drive with your domestic license regardless of its validity.

Single type International License under Geneva Convention 1949:

* When you pick up the rental car at the outlet, please submit all the drivers’ International Driving Permits (or Japanese translation of licenses for some countries) and domestic licenses.

* International Licenses from Indonesia and P.R.C (excluding Hong Kong and Macau) are NOT valid to drive in Japan.
* To drive a car with 10 passengers, you need an International Driving Permit with a permission stamps in the D section category of vehicles permitted to drive. For those eligible to use a Japanese translation of their license to drive in Japan, a Japanese translation of a full size van license is required.
* If your nationality is different from the issuing nationality of your International Driving Permit, you may need to confirm your passport with your travel history to the international license issuing nationality. If the travel history cannot be proven, car rental may be refused. If your nationality and domestic license is different from the issuing Nationality of international license, please email us here.

How to check the validity of your International Driving Permit

  1. The issuing Nationality marked in the International Driving Permit must be a participant in the Geneva Convention of 1949.
  2. The convention signified in the International Driving Permit must be the the Geneva Convention on International Road Traffic of 19 September 1949.* If your International Driving Permit has any other date besides September 19, 1949, you cannot drive in Japan.
  3. Date of issue must be within 1 year.
  4. If you have the appropriate permission stamps in the relevant vehicle categories.

Car Pickup & Return

Can I pick up/return the car outside of the outlet's business hours?

No, it is not possible to pick up or return a car outside of the outlet’s business hours. Pick up and return must be within business hours of the outlet, but we may make exceptions case by case.

Can I pick up the car at my hotel? Can I return the car to Naha airport?

Yes, we offer full flexibility for pickup and return locations at no extra charge.

What do I need to bring with me when I pick up the car?

Please bring the following items when you pick up the car:
1) Original domestic driver’s license
2) International Driving Permit under Geneva Convention 1949 (or official translation of license for Taiwan, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, France, Estonia ONLY)
3) Passport (not require if you have a Japanese license)
4) Valid credit card
5) A copy of the ‘Reservation confirmed mail

Can I extend the scheduled return time if I am late for the scheduled pickup time?

No. Even if you are late for the scheduled pickup time, return time is still fixed as the original.
It cannot be adjusted according to actual pickup time.
A late return penalty charge may be required if you are over 2 hours late for the scheduled return time within business hours.

Contact Us


+81 90-6890-8686

2-108 Miyagi, Chatan-Cho, Okinawa

× Get In Touch